Instagram is one of the biggest social networking sites for people around us. You can post your photos, videos and latest updates on your profile, select your friends and followers. It is just not an application, it’s a whole new world for users like you and me.
But when it comes to using it, you can expect a little difficulty in doing so. Instagram is not a easy application to understand. It has some amazing features that are still hidden from users as well as new upgradation can create confusion between its users. Therefore, to solve this problem we have come up with new tips and tricks to use Instagram with ease on your smartphone.
- Save original photos from Instagram
Most of the media on social media sites are stored in compressed form due to which the quality of the pictures reduces. For few users this option works as they want to save space of the smartphones but for some users getting high quality photo is essential due to which we have come up with a trick to save HD quality photos from Instagram to your mobile phone.
- Go to your Instagram profile
- Tap on the three dots available on the right side of the screen on the top.
- It will open various options to instagram, search for “Save original photos” option.
- Turn the option on. Now you can download the original photos for your future reference.
- Reduce data usage for Instagram
Many people are unaware of the fact that Instagram uses a lot of your cellular data when out of Wifi area. This can exhaust your internet allowance and you can exceed your internet limit. To ignore this situation users can follow the steps below:-
- Open the “Options” button
- Tap on cellular data use
- Search for “Use less data” option and press in on. Now you can experience the same service as before but by using less cellular data.
- Instagram Account private
Many people keep their account public by default. This allows different users to easily view your personal photos and updates regularly. This can be quite irritating and unsafe for users like you and me. So to make your account more safe and secure you can follow the steps below:-
- Go to Instagram options
- Search “Accounts”
- And turn on the “Private Account” option. This will allow you to see who all want to follow you which can surely make your Account safer than before.
- Add Hashtags after posting photos
When you forget to write Hashtags while posting a new photo or video, What can you possibly do to correct it? Well like FaceBook gives you an option to correct your tagline, Instagram unfortunately does not, thus, you can always post a new message just under your photo with hashtags. It will work exactly the same way as your hashtag in the description.
- Link Your instagram account to another social media sites
You can certainly link your Instagram account with other social media sites. This will allow you to share your photo with friends and family on all sites possibly. Through Instagram you can link to Twitter, FaceBook, Foursquare. Tumblr, Flickr and VKontakte.
To do so just follow the steps below:-
- Go to options
- Scroll down to settings
- Activate Linked accounts
- Now tick mark all the social media sites you want to link to. And you are done.
All the top 5 methods or tips and tricks run amazingly well on Instagram accounts. You can always use them and share your experience with us by writing your comments below. Thank you!